Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro + Individual Calibration
Sonarworks Reference 3 plug-in and pre-calibrated Beyerdynamic DT 880 headphone bundle brings you sonic accuracy, unattainable by hardware alone.
Uniquely advanced filter engine allows Sonarworks to correct all FR dips and peaks, making these headphones perfect for monitoring, on-site duties as well as record mastering. Each of these use scenarios have a corresponding filter setting. Minimum phase when no latency is paramount, linear phase for extreme accuracy and a golden middle setting - mixed phase.
Thanks to the software nature of this product, you will be able to get the same high sound quality no matter you are - get your studio sound whilst being on tour. Every headphone, if used with Sonarworks calibration will have the same neutral tonality, so over the distance collaboration is made much consistent - no more guessing what your partner hears.
If you want to learn more about headphone calibration please click here.
The bundle includes:
- Custom tailored calibration file for your personal headphone: 99.00€
- Technical passport containing FR and THD measurements: 0.00€
- Beyerdynamic DT 880 studio headphones: 259.00€ (You save 30.00€ from the list price)
- 3 instances of Sonarworks Reference 3 AU, AAX Native, RTAS and VST plug-ins: 99.00€ (required to use the calibration file - select if you don't already own a licence)
- Mac: OS X 10.7 or later
- Windows: Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 (32 & 64 bit)
- Hardware: 2 GB RAM; 1024x768 display
We Also Recommend